STR FR-1000 PayBay Multifunctional Time and Attendance Terminal
STR FR-1000 PayBay Multifunctional Time and Attendance Terminal combines state of the art biometric technology with secure, reliable data management.
A complete time and attendance system, the FR-1000, instantly identifies employees and allows for a touchless hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers while still eliminating buddy punching.
Here are some of the Face Recognition Technology benefits:
- Identification modes include facial recognition, fingerprint, proximity card/FOB and/PIN w/password.
- Elegant ergonomic design.
- Ethernet and WiFi communication.
- 6 User-defined function keys.
Features of STR Face Recognition Technology:
- User Management
- Enroll, Delete and Edit Users
- Communication Settings
- Set IP Address, Subnet Mask and Gateway
- Data Management i.e. clear logs, users etc.
- Set function keys
- Set Display Options
- Set /date abd /tune
- USB Drive Data Management
- Upload and Download Data to USB Drive
- Test the Hardware
- View Records
- System Info
Specifications of STR Face Recognition Technology:
- Maximum Face Employee Capacity: 200 Employees (per time clock)
- Maximum Fingerprint Employee Capacity: 1000 Employees (per time clock)
- Maximum Card Capacity: 10,000 Employees (per time clock)
- Verification Method: Facial recognition, fingerprint sensor, badge and PIN
- Verification Time: Less than 1 second
- Confirmation: Display, LED indicator and Voice confirmation
- LCD Display: Touch screen 2.8 inch TFT color LCD, 320 x 240 resolution
- Communication Interface: Built-in Ethernet and USB (cable/flash drive)
- Memory Retention: Up to 5 years via the standard internal lithium battery
- Size / Dimension: 167 x 147 x 34 mm(L x H x D)
- Weight: 1lbs
- Power: 5 Volt DC - 3 Watt (input:100 - 110 VAC) US adapter.
- Operating Environment: Operating : 32 to 113 Fahrenheit (0 to 45 Celsius)
- Working Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Installation Method: Wall Mounting
- Power source
- Ethernet, serial or USB Flash Drive (Depending on communication of choice)